Nameless Regionals(There were three sets of regionals that once showed up in Northern Paradise for the first Hypothermia(also known as Kerah-Rhime, where the Ice Point was, and so on. Also, I haven't a copy of these 'pool regionals' they keep mentioning. - Sir Iawen Penn)
1. Pool - Any pool spell except "Speak with Dead" and "Zombie Walk". (Any but the ones to do with death). Also see pool regionals above.
2. Selfless Heal Limb - Unlimited - As per Heal Limb, but with a 5 word verbal, and only works on someone else.
3. Regenerating Limbs - Unlimited - All your limbs automatically regenerate after a 10 second count, only works when 10 feet from any weapons.
4. Combat Raise Dead - 2 uses - As per Omnibus.
5. Call the Soul - As per Omnibus.
6. Raise Dead - 8 uses - As per Omnibus. (For Sunday only, you may buy down from this to get one Call the Soul.)
7. Call of Life - 2 uses - Say "Everyone within the sound of my voice, rise and live!" Will raise anyone who is normally alive, no effect for those usually undead, or anyone scalped. (For Sunday only, you may buy down from this to get Call the Soul twice.)
If you have regionals in this path: you are undead. Immune to poison and disease, but not "Contagion". When raised, you are still undead. You will not be scalped/ticked at the end of the event based on being undead from this alone. (Anyone who takes this regional path at all gets this.) This does not change the effect of spells that would make you undead.
1. See Pool regionals above.
2. Create Zombie - 1 use - just like the spell, only one use.
3. Undead Regeneration - 1 use - Like the spell Regeneration, only you are still undead when it regenerates you.
4. Command Undead - 1 use - See special calls. Once, you may issue a command to an undead creature. (Will not work with major undead.)
5. Undead Regeneration - 2 uses - Like the spell Regeneration, you care undead when it regenerates you.
6. Protection from Living - 3 uses - Just like Protection from Enchanted Beings (or Undead) but works against the living. (Can only be started 3 times, you can continue as long as you want/can.)
7. Embrace Death - Just like the spell.
1. Detect Undead - 5 uses - Say "Detect Undead" to target. If they are undead, they should say "Yes". Also see pool regionals above.
2. Protection from Undead - Just like the spell.
3. Protect the Soul - Just like the spell. No Sash required, self only.
4. Thread of Life - 2 uses - Other than uses, just like the spell Combat Raise Dead. Verbal is "Nameless Combat Raise".
5. Scythe - 3 uses - You may swing any bladed weapon and call "Ruin" your choice of three swings.
6. "White Tower Seance" - Begin this spell just like a Seance. When you cast, see Ian S. (Nero) (For Sunday Only, you may buy down from this to get one Call the Soul.)
7. "Fog City Express" - When you cast, see Ian S. (Nero) (For Sunday only, you may buy down from this to get Call the Soul twice.)
Created by Janna Oakfellow-Pushee at 01-03-11 00:18 AM
Last Modified by Janna Oakfellow-Pushee at 01-03-11 00:18 AM